Copenhagen Capacity host this International Career Expo at Lund University, Campus Helsingborg, as part of H22 City Expo!
The event is aimed at international master’s students and international professionals and will give them the opportunity to interact with like-minded professionals and find the right match through an open space career fair and 1-1 interviews. The event will bring together 15-20 companies and over 120 international candidates.
Sally Russell of Helsingborg International Connections will moderate the panel debate taking place at 14:20.
- Open space & physical career fair with up to 15-20 innovative companies looking for international talent
- Carefully curated 1-1 matchmaking sessions to find new talent or your next employer
- Captivating panel debate with peers and industry experts
- Keynote speech (TBA)
- Chance to be part of the H22 Smart City Fair programme
Admission for candidates is free, however, there is a charge for businesses to attend – full details here.
Candidate registration is open from 22nd April to 23rd May.
Time: 10.00 – 15:00 CET
Venue: Campus Helsingborg, Universitetsplatsen 2, 252 25 Helsingborg
Join us for SoPact Impact Day! You’ll get to hear from the social entrepreneurs who have participated in this autumn’s SoPact Accelerator Program and other key players working with digitalisation in social work, and social entrepreneurship. Here’s SoPact’s invitation:
Come, celebrate and get inspired!
On January 16, SoPact invites you to an afternoon for you to meet the phenomenal social entrepreneurs who participated in the autumn accelerator program in Helsingborg!
In addition to the entrepreneurs pitching the afternoon contains an overview of digitalisation in social work with Kalle Pettersson, Development Manager at Social Management, Helsingborg City. Hannah Petterson, a social entrepreneur with experience from starting up and spreading social entrepreneurship in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and France, will share insights from working sustainable income models and social investment.
Free drinks and light snacks will be available as well as the opportunity to talk about social innovations with new and old acquaintances.
Hope to see you!
The team at SoPact
EOS Cares – Susanne Roosen-Runge & Adam Sarten
Ett hem att trivas i – en stad att trivas i – Emir Mujezinovic & Nicole
Helsingborg International Connections – Sally Russell
I am coaching – Alexandra Skoglund
Social Business Lab – Calle Norling
VeloHouse – David Hare
Why does our region need international talent?
What networks and initiatives are available to support it?
How can HIC help your company attract and retain your international recruitment investment?
How can our network facilitate your internationalisation and export processes?
- Helsingborg International Connections (HIC) is an on-and-offline meeting place for English-speaking expats in Helsingborg and the wider Öresund Region. We have been working to support international residents in this region since the beginning of 2014. Our events help build bridges among the HIC network, Helsingborg Stad and the business community. Our members and contacts include CEOs, management consultants, entrepreneurs, “love immigrants”, students, pensioners, refugees, seekers of work/life balance and many more
- We aim to create opportunities for social and professional networking in a variety of settings. HIC events are held in English to ensure that as many internationals as possible can communicate in a common language. Our topics are varied but all have one theme – a desire to inform, enrich, connect and empower
- We know that our network makes a difference. Let us show you how we can help your local or international business, your international employees and build a strong future for this region: HIC, the “one-stop shop” for expat relocation, networking and soft landing services! We look forward to meeting you!
17:30 – 18:00 Arrival & refreshments
18:00 Guest Speakers
- HIC introduction
- Claes Malmberg (Helsingborgs Stad)
- Jeremie Poirier (THINK Accelerate, #GrowHbg)
- Tim Washington (Walk Consulting & THINK mentor)
- Mårten Bernstad (anyhap)
- Fairooz Al-Tamimi (Innovation Skåne)
- WiTEC representative
Q & A
19:30 – 20:00 Mingle
Introduction to HIC – Jenny Wieslander Chandler, Sally Russell and Iwona Tattersall
Guest Speakers – We are delighted to introduce Claes Malmberg, manager of Näringslivs Utveckling (Business Enterprise Development) at Helsingborgs Stad and Jeremie Poirier, director of International Strategy & Start-up Development at THINK Accelerate and co-founder of #GrowHbg to talk about the local business climate and the importance of international entrepreneurs in Helsingborg and the wider region. They will be followed by Tim Washington of Walk Consulting, a THINK mentor, and Mårten Bernstad of anyhap, a THINK Accelerate start-up and mentee.
After the break we will listen to the very inspiring Fairooz Al-Tamimi, today talking on behalf of Innovation Skåne, and a representative from WiTEC who will tell us about an exciting project called Mind The Gap, designed to introduce more young women to STEM careers (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths).
This event will be ideal for members of the region’s business community, individual and budding entrepreneurs, HIC members and friends, and everyone interested in what our local international community has to offer.
Claes Malmberg, Näringslivs Utveckling
Jeremie Poirier, THINK and #GrowHbg
Tim Washington, Walk Consulting
Mårten Bernstad, anyhap
Fairooz Al-Tamimi, Innovation Skåne
Address: Drottninggatan 7A, 252 21 Helsingborg
Public transport: Nearest bus stop is Helsingborg Rådhuset and Helsingborg C train station is a 5 minute walk away