THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL LATER IN THE SUMMER!
Meet at Henrik Larsson statue (next to Pålsjökrog Mat & Bar, Drottninggatan 151 25433 Helsingborg), 10:30 for 11:00 Departure
Join cycling enthusiast Simon Vickers for a cycle ride to Viken along the coast, stopping at the harbour for a relaxed lunch before returning to Helsingborg.
- Cycle route is approx 14 km each way and will take about 1 hour each way
- Suitable for most “weekend” cyclists
- Bring your own picnic lunch. Viken harbour also has an ice-cream kiosk and 2 restaurants with terraces, so there are opportunities for a nice cold drink!
- Free entry, but please sign up by 17:00 on 31 May so that we know who is attending
- 10:30 – Meet at Henrik Larsson statue, introductions & explanation of route. Maps provided
- 11:00 – Depart
- 12:00 – Arrive at Viken harbour
- 12:00 – 13:30 Picnic lunch
- 13:30 – Cycle further along coast at Viken before returning through village
- 15:00 (approx.) – Arrive in Helsingborg
More advanced cyclists are welcome to continue further after lunch independently if desired, but Simon will stay with the main group to ensure a safe return to Helsingborg!
Simon is also very happy to offer longer and more challenging routes for future events!