Join us to experience the start of Christmas festivities in Helsingborg!
The First Sunday of Advent is a special day in the city and it’s fun to share it with others. We’ll meet in front of Dunkers kulturhus at 14:30 and walk to the outdoor Nativity play at S:ta Maria kyrka, which starts at 15:00.
After that, we’ll take a look at the Christmas stalls in the city before heading to Stortorget for the crowning of Saint Lucia and the concert on the Terrace Steps at 16:00.
There will be lots happening in the city that day, including:
- Christmas Fairs at Sundstorget, Stortorget, and Bruksgatan
- A free Christmas train running between Mäster Palms Plats in Söder and Dunkers kulturhus
- La Campanella choir singing Christmas carols around the city
- Nativity play in Mariatorget at 15:00 and 17:30
- Helsingborgs Drumcorps will march from Söder to Sundstorget for a performance
- Santa will be at Sundstorget from 12:00 to 19:00
- Santa’s helpers will be handing out sweets to children in Kullagatn from 13:00 to 18:00
For more info, see: https://www.helsingborgcity.se/julicity/julskyltning/
During our events, we sometimes take photographs and short videos to share on the HIC website and social media. If you prefer not to be in any photos or videos, please let us know at the beginning of the event. Thank you!
By registering for our events you give your permission to Helsingborg International Connections (HIC), according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), to register your name and email address for the sole purpose of distributing newsletters and invitations to events.